Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Beach & Home


With the weather finally improving to be a beach day, we took off early and arrived at the beach at 9:10 AM!

The beach was pretty empty with the exception of 2 or 3 families and of course the swans swimming.


The colder water temps didn't stop Matteo from his usual swim - so proud that he isn't shy to jump right in the water and swim so nicely.


A great day by all.

But like all great things, this one too had to end and so late in the day we drove Grandma halfway to meet Gramps.  We tried to make it a fun adventure on the way back home from the drop off, but that special someone was missing - Grandma.  Hopefully she'll be back soon.

*Hugs Grandma*

On a sidenote, I watched what I can only describe as a great movie this evening.  Valentine's Day - came out in the movies in 2010 I believe.  I was able to borrow it from Library and it had me up until past midnight enjoying it.  A great movie - I would highly recommend - though perhaps not alone like I did :-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.