Thursday, August 11, 2011

C E L E B R A T I O N

What a gorgeous day to celebrate being 6!

Daniel's daddy had a rarity - the week off - so in my opinion a double treat for this birthday boy.

Another rarity - our Daddy took about 3 hours off (the joys of being your own boss) - to pick up Uncle Stan from the train station and then take Chloe May for a swim in the pool.

When not swimming Chloe May enjoyed the seasaw with Julian & Elissa - pretty much you have my whole family here: follow::: our family consists of Jules, Ellissa (myself), Matteo & Chloe May. On the seasaw below you have (left to right: Julian Matteo, Elissa & Chloe May). Haha. Julian & Elissa are cousins (their moms are twins). Funny story we always get a kick out of.




And what party would be complete without a serenade of Happy Birthday - still by far my most favorite part of the party :-)

(in case you are wondering the cake: homemade ice cream cake - talk about $avings).

Below a video of Matteo doing TWO backflips in the water - (I come in during the first backflip).  Just watching him do this I get water in MY nose and I'm not even in the pool ;-)  The lifeguard at the party complimented me on how well Matteo swims and goes off the diving board for only learning this year.  
I always say Matteo is my gross motor boy.



Tomorrow we are all set for an adventure - way of out my comfort zone - but it's time - check back and see where our journey takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.