Monday, August 15, 2011

$hopping


With Grandma in town and the rain pretty much not letting up (though the downpours stopped), we took to our local outlets today.

We found many deals, Mommy for one found these sandals originally $55 - on sale for $16 - and with my present shoes have more than one hole in the soles, well needless to say with such a deal I purchased TWO pairs.

I also purchased Matteo's winter coat - another steal $70 and because of the sales and coupons I always come armed with I purchased this coat for the low price of $26!!



Our shopping didn't end there, we also went to Walmart where I purchased a dress for $12 - as I prefer dresses in the summer versus shorts.

Let's not forget the deals and steals Grandma found, from turtlenecks, to shoes to engagement gifts, our day of shopping was more than successful. And to reward ourselves Grandma treated everyone to Friendlys.

And by the end of the day the sky was a turning a beauitful blue - a sure sign the storm is behind us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.