Thursday, August 4, 2011

25%

Chloe May had her 2 year doctor appointment today - this was one EASY - no shots, she even cooperated when he asked her to open her mouth, etc.  However I was shocked to learn Chloe is in the 25% for weight and height, evening loosing a few ounces since her last appointment in February! 

And I'll never forget hearing about our friend Rory start using sentences almost immediately after her 2nd birthday - well it seems as though "2" is a magical number for girls or something.  Seems as though Chloe May has woken up and now utters phrases "I don't know", "over there", "tao home".  I was very impressed.  Her new favorite word is "HEY" - not that I care too much for it, so immediately I start singing "hey hey you're a monkey, you like to monkey around." haha.  Matteo too will sing this and we all end up in giggles. Fun times fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.