Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tagged

If Daddy's web business doesn't work out, I think we are going to turn to a life in crime. With my cousin's wedding this weekend, I was searching my closet for something to wear (that fits) - and came across a number I purchased for about 80% off 7 years ago - well never one to pass up a bargain I purchased it and never had a chance to wear it...until this coming weekend. Only problem - sensor tag was left on. Well no problem, Daddy took about 40 minutes of his time to remove same ....and the result::



Daddy has a new profession...we just need 40 minutes in the fitting room ;-)



that's right, check back this weekend to see pics of the Bride and Groom - as well as Daddy & I all dressed up.  We opted only to go to the Church due to Matteo & Chloe May - and my reluctance to leave them with anyone (I think they are still too young) for any length of time.

1 comment:

  1. Haha Ellissa, this was quite funny. I think mostly because I'm such a sucker for bargains myself and your story sounds like JUST the kind of luck I'd end up with when finally deciding to wear something years later!!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.