Saturday, August 13, 2011

Wedding Bells

Waking up with a "mommy hangover" from yesterday, I didn't have long to stay that way as we had to get ourselves in gear and get all dressed up for cousin Frank & Christina's wedding!! Remember we were unable to go to the reception, but that doesn't mean we can't celebrate and watch the ceremony at Church - and that is exactly what we got ready to do on this beauitful Saturday morning.

After Christina and her father walked down the isle, my heart was all atwitter as I watched Christina get a little weepy, and I turn and what do I see.....




time flying too fast! How poingnant 

The handsome couple - dated 10+ years.

Of course by now you know Aunt Lois & Uncle Frank - I always say how Blessed Matteo & Chloe May are to have Aunt Lois in their lives. 

Doesn't Aunt Lois look so pretty?

Four generations - yes this is a picture I am surely going to print and hang up.  Gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.