Friday, August 5, 2011

More presents!


Today Chloe May opened more birthday presents - and all I have to say is "Katelyn what a perfect fit!" 

Thanks so much to our Dear Friends Amy & Katelyn for remembering our Dolly from afar and sending her a lovely dress and play doh!  The dress is simply perfect :-)  And I always just think I make Jules read my blog, but who knew Amy was still on board (Adel - she said she might pick up her blog again in the Fall - fingers crossed, fingers crossed!). 

Later in the evening (after making an erupting volcano - thanks to our new friend Science Bob), we enjoyed a BBQ at our local neighbors house.  Trampoline, slides, swings and later roasting marshmellows,


 a great time was had by all.

1 comment:

  1. It looks great on her, super cute!! And yes I do still read your blog!! :) Miss you so much and it always makes me feel like I'm there with you and the kiddies the way you narrate everything!!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.