Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween party

With Saturday came lounging in our PJ's for the morning and then around lunchtime I packed up the kiddies and off we went to our favorite twin's house for a Halloween party.

Well of course I can't get enough pictures of these two in their costumes, so may I present to you piggy and scobbie:


and yes, Scoobie wins by a tail!


When it came time to decorate pumpkins Scoobie was outside riding the big wheel (note to santa), so later we invited Daddy over and of course:



his work of art is always the best! ....... Could it just be that Daddy is simple-minded :-) And Mommy is really the complex thinker in the house?? :-)

And it was at this very party where I had my first candy apple ever!

Also, at this party (who says it was all Halloween), I learned some cool songs as a way to teach a child to spell, so from time to time this blog week, I will be sharing the songs with you: May I present the color Green:

(To the tune of "London Bridge is Falling Down")
G-R-E-E-N spells green,
Like a frog,
Or a tree.
G-R-E-E-N spells green,
Just like broccoli.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.