Saturday, October 9, 2010

JUMP!

Why all dressed up you ask?


Our friend Ally is turning 5 and invited us (and 20 of her other close friends) to come and JUMP!!!!


Mommy spent about 3/4 of the time holding our friend Elissa - no kidding - I guess it's either 1) something about us sharing names or 2) the fact that I"m totally awesome - I'm thinking the later.



And yeah my neck looks all freaky-deaky in the picture, but that happens when I get excited and when you are jumping, how can you NOT get excited?

I took this picture and walked away...I do not want to know!


After two rooms of bouncing, Matteo was more than happy to have his first video game experience (Daddy too!) with this motorcycle game

and he has now informed me a motorcycle will be in his future!

Often referred to as the "third twin"...I just don't see the resemblance...do you?


Finally, can you find Matteo among all these party-goers??


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.