Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Storytime with Daddy is always so much fun!


And much to report on after Matteo's school today. Seems as though today at school Matteo got hit in the face 3 times. Though this only bothers Matteo to the point where when I ask how it makes him feel he says "sad" - that is the extent of the effect it is having on him (that i can tell or that he says). However other children in the class are upset having to go to school or even having nightmares! The teacher has assured me the child doing the hitting on many of the students in the class is not mean or malicious, but rather does not know how to express himself. So Teacher is staying on top of the situation and we will see what develops. Also, the teacher suggested I have Matteo's speech looked into with the school District.

So I left school today and decided Daddy can pick up Matteo in the future :-) Just a joke - so I doubt either of the above two will get resolved quickly, but check back to find out.

But what can I say, we can all walk and talk, life is good :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.