Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thursday Thursday

About 8 months ago when Jules' folks were visiting, I asked Jules' father (who is newly retired) to restore an old (from my childhood) rockingchair of mine and the result is simply breathtaking:



And our Dolly is very pleased with the result as well (even the times she rocks so much the chair topples over on her!). By the way, the chair used to be a dark dark brown and a bit broken, so you see the talent of my Father-in-Law. Now I am trying to get him to make Chloe May a step stool all her own (as he made Matteo one).

And with today's mild temperatures, we took to raking some leaves this morning.

May I present Gramps' yardman, which I do believe is somewhere around 50+ years old (so you can imagine just how healthy for the environment it is NOT!).


And Matteo was more than happy to lend a helping.....rake - though he insisted we NOT pick up his piles....I'm sorry where is the sense in that?


And for school today Matteo was all "scoobied" out for his halloween party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.