Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hair

Why yes, I did get my haircut, thank you for noticing!

Actually, funny store, ever since I was a little girl Gramps ALWAYS tells me how "sassy" my haircut looks and though I now live 100 miles away, never fails he STILL tells me - though obviously he cannot see it over the phone. I will casually mention I am going for my haircut and then sure enough I come home and there is a message waiting for me from Gramps telling me how "sassy" I look.

NOW DADDY (Jules) on the other hand....will SEE me - say nothing.

Though he is getting better, the last two times he walks awkwardly around me and says "oh yes....[awkward silence], it looks [more awkward silence] go [insert awkward silence] od."......

This time Gramps made me feel extra special, he called me 2x to say how much he liked it. Small stuff like that means alot because really once every 10-16 weeks I get my hair blown out by a professional and hell it feels good. Sadly I got to thinking one day when Gramps isn't here, getting my haircut won't be fun, but I turn that around and cherish the today.

And no Jules, you will never get it, but "E" for effort :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.