Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween


And after much anticipation, many pumpkins, festive parties, the big day is upon us HALLOWEEN!!!

But first soccer.....
and then a 3 1/2 minute stint in Church (Chloe May would have no part of it this week)

may I present to you Eeyore (courtesy of our nephew - my Godson - JayJ) and Scoobie!



For our first stop we had to gas up in order to head over to our friends Rory and Caleb's house....



Then we arrived back home just in time to trick or treat with Daniel and his sister and brother (Uncle Stan too of course who are are loving!)



And after some wagon rides, our Dolly decided she wanted to be with the older kids and she took to the road on foot!


After two hours, the kids stopped for a cheese doodle
break (can't blame them, they are my weakness too!).


And from our family to yours, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


(Why yes, I do look a little movie-starish - THANKS AUNT LOIS/SANTA for my sunglasses two years ago!). Oh well toot toot, so I tooted my own horn! :-)

and as promised, another spelling song::::::

(can be sung to the tune of Three Blind Mice)

R. E. D.
R. E. D.
Red is the word
Red is the word
Apples and strawberries both are red
Tomatoes and cherries both are red
R.E.D. spells
Red, red, red.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.