Thursday, October 7, 2010

Innocence

Last night I suggested to Daddy that he get to bed early since he was looking very tired (and since he worked until 2 AM the day before and got up earlier than normal) - in my reasoning, I said Daddy would then get up early and refreshed and get a jump-start on work.....

well we spent the morning fighting....... Murphy's Law.

My mood was lifted considerably when our friends Caleb and Rory came over for our becoming usual once weekly bike ride and then I witnessed the picture below:


man, I just love two boys climbing a tree....and no they didn't get much higher than this though they persisted :-)

Innocence is just awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Fun to check in on your blog to see what Matteo and Chloe May are up to and to see Caleb climbing a tree with his friend,Matteo.
    Chloe is getting so big but in a photo of your Dad holding her ,she still looks so little. Love her head of curls. Cute ,fun kids!
    Ellissa, thank you so much for the sweet grandparents wishes welcoming our new grandson,Benjamin. It is wonderful having one more little love in our lives.
    I love seeing how much you enjoy your children and all their friends!
    Adele

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.