Friday, October 15, 2010

Stovetop

I stand corrected!!! That bowl will come off if you smash it hard enough....and so just as I was about to say "leave it" - - Daddy took his hand and WACKED the bowl......... and hence..... broke the stove burner.



So rather than replace the top ($200+), or replace the stove ($400+), I just suggested some tape and paper and below is the result:

tape:


And paper - because yes the glass top on that burner is broken.



But I am sure I can live with 3 burners for the time being.

Oh and thank you for asking the pizza was delicious - am I going to make a big deal of the stove top and risk Daddy's most delicious pizza - HELL NO! Oh and countdown to my little Matteo turning 4 - eight days = HOW CAN THIS BE???? Matteo is the biggest ball of energy I have ever met - but always happy and rarely malicious - though I do on occasion catch him putting things up high out of Chloe May's reach! :-) I'm looking forward to his celebration with great family, warm friends and splendid neighbors! Hooray for the innocence of a child!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.