Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Messy Chloe

I"m thinking you are not inviting us for dinner anytime soon.



And a great picture of Chloe and her Daddy!



Quick side note Matteo related, for about 2 months Matteo is a bit into band aides - please none for his birthday as that would simply encourage him (prior he maybe used 3 band aides his whole life). Anyway, he had a small (very minute) cut on his finger, so I put one on this morning and it disappeared after breakfast. So tonight he told me his cut was hurting and he needed another band aid, so I tried to explain that band aids are only so that he doesn't get blood on my furniture and that it will not stop a "hurt." Well Matteo insisted beyond words that he needed a band aid - so he gets one (bumble bee as he is into transformers), and as I am putting it on his finger he tells me how wrong I was because it is working and he feels better already because of Bumblebee ............... again I will reiterate band aids ONLY stop blood from getting on my furniture they do not make the hurt go away...... but I let it go. :-)

And on a most joyous/holding our breath note, we anxiously await word from Chile this evening. We will shed tears of joy when all 33 miners return home safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.