Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Decorating

Anything Matteo does....



so MUST Chloe May attempt!



This includes sitting at the table sans booster. Funny, no one told me JUST how much like the first child the second one wants to be: i.e. drinking from a cup (no lid no straw), sitting in a chair, pretty soon I am sure Chloe May will be wanting to jump down five stairs (Matteo's new thing).... :-)

And decorating for Halloween has never been so much fun, then again, we never had a 3 year old before!


Yeah...our bag of bones arrived - fun!!!



Ironically I was thinking if our first child was a girl....would our yard be decorated with princesses?????

And for those following Chloe May is initiating walking more and more - - which is great news for me and her poor pants that really take a beating outside. So if you see her in the same 2-3 outfits in my pictures it's because I am not going to ruin her good clothes so she wears the same 2-3 outfits daily when outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.