Friday, February 20, 2009

WATCH IT!

Well today, despite the windy weather, Matteo and I ventured out for our daily walk. However unlike every other day, today was anything but uneventful. You see, when our walk was 2/3 over a white car goes speeding past us just as we crossed the street and I do not exaggerage when I say almost hit the carriage. THEN jules came and met us, and again THE WHITE CAR goes speeding past us. So we had to stop off at the accountants house and then on our way home, Jules saw the white car before me and STOOD in the road as this car was racing down the road. (does not not know where my $ comes from?). Well he calmly (and you know i am not lying if you know jules) said "can you please slow down" and then the male passenger gets out and starts yelling and cursing and jules repeats it to please slow down and this young kid is yelling and cursing so Jules backs away from the car and just as they were about to speed off I SPIN MY HEAD AROUND AND GET THE FOLLOWING: EMG5031. Oh yes B*tch, I got your license plate and not only that but my quick thinking inspector gadget skills haad me write in the sand so as not to forget or reverse any digits. Then a handicap man stopped and gave me a pen, to which I wrote the plate no. on Jules' hand.

We go home and what do I, AS A CONCERNED CITIZEN DO??? Call the police. Oh yes. This could have all gone another way, but honestly if you get in our face when we have a simple, REASONABLE REQUEST, then be prepared. So the police come say they are gpiong to the persons house (young teens). He then returns later and says that he warned them, they were having a lover's quarrel (don't care but good gossip), and he has dealt with them before. Best part of all (perhaps unknowing to him), he told me where they live. Oh yes EMW5031 I've got your street address.....................and i'm not a nice person when upset.

But other than that, i'm really a great person :-) provided your responsible and not speeding in residential roads. :-)

2 comments:

  1. That's a NINE at the end, dear!!
    http://www.webveteran.com/media/storage/Photo179.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a day, remind me not to get inspector Mommy mad!! BTW good thinking using the sand You go girl. But seriously he could have hit you and you have a child you are trying to protect. And hello cursing around a toddler not very good behavior, what is he some kind of animal?

    I like Giulio's comment, could you imagine if you gave the cops the plate # with the 1 how funny would that be if they went to the wrong house!!! hahahahahahahahaha.......

    I am just glad everyone is safe and I can't wait to find out what happens tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.