Friday, February 20, 2009

M-F, 1-18

This video is great of Matteo. Everyday we practice the calendar while he eats (an idea we received from Mommy & Me) and we also count the days. matteo prefers his Daddy to go over the calendar with him (personally I think I sound better, but whatever) and I'm so proud. Here he knows his days of the week as well as counting to the present day number 18.





Matteo is so squishy and cozy, just seeing this video is making me feel better already! Thanks for allowing me to indulge.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent!! You have a right to feel proud. And don't let anyone burst your bubble!!

    It's amazing you can understand every word he is saying, some toddler can do the same but you can't understand what they are saying, so good job Mommy and Daddy!!! You get a gold star or a Corona from Giulio and White Cheddar popcorn for You (E)!!

    BTW I like the new blue monkey!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.