Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A simple gesture

What an out of the blue wonderful day Matteo and Mommy experienced today (Daddy of course had to work to pay for some bills). It all started with a simple gesture, a friend whom we have been unable to get together with us for a bit of time, IM'ed mommy early and offered to bring over bagels for breakfast! Well 1) I had just finished shoveling two driveways; (one for our dear 88 year old neighbor who pays me in outdated newspapers, it's really so tender and honestly I would work for free) and 2) because I"m pregnant and LOVE TO EAT!

Boy did our little friend really bring Matteo to life! He was running all over the house, calling her name, they were rambling back and forth to each other, a real good time.

Below is a picture of the two friends enjoying some quality time in a box (yes our toys are really that simple sometimes!)


Next, for those who know where Matteo sleeps you will find this hilarious, and for those who don't, I will let you use your imagination as this is Matteo's probably 4-5 time using this crib! Our new joke around the house is that the new baby will have a brand new crib when s/he arrives :-)

And finally after a 6 hour playdate and 3.5 hour nap (in which Mommy spent a half hour waking him), we thought it best after the nap to sit and relax and have some popcorn. Here Mommy makes a rare appearance (notice the baby bump) and Matteo is enjoying the best most feel-good view ever.


For those needing a little feel good, try kittens and yarn! And for those who feel good already, click the link and shake it like you're wearing a komoto! Matteo & I actually sing this song in Japanese haha if you can believe it. Though I think we sound more like "lalalalala" :-)


2 comments:

  1. Katelyn is very upset that Matteo is hanging out with a new chick, she thought they had something special!! HeHe! She's still waiting for the answer to her marriage proposal!

    By the way you look Beautiful but I can't see you baby bump, your blanket is covering it. Now I really can't wait to see you at Katelyn's B-Day party so I can see your baby bump!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You so have to record you and Matteo singing that Japanese song, I must hear it!

    I'll be waiting....

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.