Friday, February 6, 2009

8 AM!!!!

What could I possibly have to blog about at 8AM on a Friday morning, well simple, today starts my 5th month of pregnancy and I wanted to share our joyful news with you. So today is sure to be a great day and even if your day is not as great or as joyous as ours, we will share our good news with you and that will make you too have a great day. Remember to focus on the positive and Amy if Katelyn's teeth are bothering her, remember what a good day it is that she HAS and is getting teeth, nice healthy ones no doubt :-) See how we turn situations around?

And always as a bonus, we have matteo and his two year old antics :-) Enough said there :-) hehe. Amy you will see in approximately another 15-17 months.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear you have made the half way point. So from now on please enjoy every moment and you must tell me as soon as you feel the baby kick and when and if they can tell the sex of the baby. We have to see if my prediction is right!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.