Thursday, February 5, 2009

Crackberries

I am so so astonished at this new gadget on the market for TODDLERS that I had to comment. However I love love that it is being labeled a "crackberry" which, in my opinion, is the perfect term for it. (I just had to explain the term "crackberry" to Jules and perhaps you too will want to hear my definition of what it is: like crack (which you can easily get hooked on it is my understanding), this "toy" will allow your child to use it like a blackberry (equally as addicting I understand) and be hooked just as easily. Anyway, perhaps down the line somewhere Matteo will receive this as a gift, however refer to my blog yesterday please where Matteo and his friend most enjoyed playing in a box and then today where he enjoyed lining up his cars. I feel as though the simpliest toys are the best and allow a toddlers imigination to really flourish. What is your though? email me/ dont crackberry me - - - haha.

Would love to hear some comments, though I must admit the comments on New York Daily News (scroll to the bottom) really make me laugh. And yes sadly, I read the "rag" as it is referred to online. What can I say, I"m addicted (wink wink).

5 comments:

  1. Wow I was way off with the crackberry thing. So tell Giulio not to feel bad. Now don't laugh, well too hard,as I am reading the blog you have written I am thinking... this must be a new snack that Matteo really likes. And I was thinking what a clever name. Crack as in very addicting and berries as in fruit. Yes yes I know I should dye my hair blonde again. HaHa!!!

    And I am sooo happy you had a good doctors visit, I knew you would!! Was this the big one when they can tell the baby's sex? Or Is that next visit? I have a whole theory about what the sex of baby is!! But we will talk about that during our next phone call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to look up this Crackberry Blackberry thing and I found this funny video on utube.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqKEe_JEObg

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh I'm an A.. It's by Leap Frog. Daaaaa!!! I'm sooo cofused, don't mind me. I'm alittle Coo Coo today!! I got you e-mail when I come visit I'll be sure to bring the My So-called Life DVD's!!! Miss you talk to you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy, did you eat Cap'n Crack's Crack Berries® cereal again?

    INGREDIENTS
    CORN FLOUR, SUGAR, OAT FLOUR, BROWN SUGAR, CRACK, SALT, SODIUM CITRATE, PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL**, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, STRAWBERRY JUICE CONCENTRATE, MALIC ACID, MALTODEXTRIN, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, NIACINAMIDE*, REDUCED IRON, ZINC OXIDE, YELLOW 5, RED 40, YELLOW 6, BLUE 1, THIAMIN MONONITRATE*, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE*, BHT (A PRESERVATIVE), RIBOFLAVIN*, FOLIC ACID*.

    *ONE OF THE B VITAMINS.
    **ADDS A DIETARILY INSIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF HEALTHY NUTRITION

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a good one Giulio!!! But I like Crankin Berry better!!! HeHe!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.