Thursday, February 12, 2009

Downs Syndrome

Last week great news at 8 AM this week it waited until 9:34 AM when the nurse at the doctor called to say all my blood work, etc. for down syndrome for the baby came back and looks excellent. Doesn't she know how easily pregnant woman cry ;-)

Later that day Mommy had way way too many errands to run so Daddy came to help (maybe I just magnified it so I could have DAddy's company hehe). Anyway Matteo decided to use his birthday giftcards for Toys r Us and purcahsed himself a new ABC puzzle (3rd one that we have - it's not like they ever change - but its his "money") and a new bike. This bike is really great, though I think Matteo will outgrow it by next year, however our friend Caleb has one and I think he really enjoys it and I also think it will help Matteo learn to peddle and he can ride it when Mommy goes on her walks. Its a bike with a long long handle that Mommy helps Matteo to steer, while he sits and peddles NO BENDING OVER! Anyway, he too picked that out with his birthday money. Man, to be a toddler with a gift card!!

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya, I was bitting my nail worry about the test and it felt like forever waiting for the results, but it's the best feeling knowing everything is going to be alright.

    I can't wait til spring so I can see Matteo riding his new bike!! You better take lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.