Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Imitition......

Imitation Sarah, as you may know, is the sincerest form of flattery, so I hope you don't mind. :-)

With the start of school today, Mommy decided to take a page out of our friend Sarah's "mommy book" and "wrote" on the fridge just where we were off to today. However, unlike Caleb (Sarah's son), Matteo needed to be bribed in order to stand there and not touch the letters.

Below Matteo is posing for Mommy before his first day back at Mommy and Me (3rd semester!). In his hand is a red M&M, which did the trick to not only make him smile, but also make him stand still! I know I know candy at 8:55 AM, but clearly it was worth it :-)


Couldn't choose between the two cute pictures, though I am wishing I closed the cubbard on this one, so you don't seee all of our cereal boxes :-) haha.


And Mommy is really happy to report that Matteo really enjoyed school today and he acted more independent (which surprisingly did not tear my heart apart, then again I coiuld dance without holding him!). Also he called out answers to questions during story time and really, in my humble opinion, shone nicely at school today. Next week is another class though and that can all change :-)

Thanks for reading our blog and sharing our day, can you believe I start my 18th week of pregnancy soon? Eight pounds I gained so far, and yes, I am sporting two baby bumps, one in the front and sadly, NOT one in the boobs, but rather in the rear - - haha. TMI?

1 comment:

  1. I love the first picture he looks so sweet. I love the magnets. I want to get Katelyn some but all the ones I've found are too small.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.