Sunday, September 4, 2011

Labor Day BBQ


What an appropriate way to unofficially end Summer 2011 - a bbq at our friends Elissa & Ally's house.

Despite the chilly evening temps and the bit of rain we've had, the water was like bath water.


Fun was had by everyone - even Mommy went into the deep end and touched the bottom of the 10 foot pool with my hand.  I had numerous tea parties with our friend Serena and watched as Matteo went under water in the deep end - just an exciting time.


THis is sure to be the summer that I remember as Matteo learning to swim.  And while I really enjoyed the swim lessons at the beach, I cannot say enough about children learning from each other and imitating their friends.  Certainly Matteo has learned so much from watching our group of friends swim and learned so much from those long lazy days at the beach playing with the older boys and imitating them - this summer has has just been a grand old time for our Family.




I thank God daily for the gift of life and for my Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.