Saturday, September 17, 2011

Soccer & Parties


Matteo is always delighted when he can play with his friends at soccer Below is a picture of him fooling around with his friend.

However Matteo really seems to have grasped the "soccer" concept and, again, was the lead scorer this week in soccer - FIVE goals!!!!  Below is a picture of Matteo scoring! 


And I'm not going to lie, when the past 2.5 seasons I used to hide, as people would encourage Matteo to play, turn the ball around, stop fooling around, this time it feels great to cheer his name and hear others cheering it for good :-)  I am proud to say I have learned other children's names and cheer for them as well.  A lesson I have been trying to teach Matteo is use your ears more and you will learn more.  So when he asked how I learned the names on the team so quickly, I easily responded that I used my EARS. 

We then traveled to a semi-local vineyard (new to me) - where we celebrated our friend Kevin's 2nd birthday. 

At this vineyard we enjoyed walking through the vines filled with grapes, seeing the animals, Matteo played more soccer with a boy he met and just sitting together and celebrating.



Chloe May honestly could not stop talking about  the horses.  I told her next time we would pay for the ride.

We never met a byson we didn't like.

Exhausted after spending 4 hours at the vineyard, we stopped on the way home at another vineyard and picked some mums, and other fall decorations.

And to get in the spirit of Halloween, we put on the new pj's grandma gave the kids.


They glow in the dark great - however are not camera friendly :-)

Exhausted we all went to bed together - a great day by all.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.