Friday, September 2, 2011

Repeat biking & pooling

Feeling as though I am stuck in the movie Ground Hogs day where the day repeats over and over - this week is repeating over and over.  Today we were again invited for a bike ride at the park and a dip in our friend's pool.

First let me preface by saying that Matteo is walking better today and is able to do the bike riding and swimming - - otherwise I certainly would not have even entertained the idea.

Always Matteo loves biking with his friends - who wouldn't.  And the pool goes without saying is beyond wonderful - seeing Matteo swim like a fish is breathtaking.  He has come so far in the 3 short months he has been swimming.

Remembering today the day of my surgery what helped get me though was thinking "there are only 24 hours in a day and today is no exception."  Well today I was wishing there were 30+ hours  - - thus allowing us to savor even more summer fun.  But alas, only 24 hours...... and we soaked up the best summer fun all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.