Sunday, September 11, 2011

Down on the Farm


On a day that is sad and remembered by so many thousands, today we celebrated life again - by attending our friend Lily's 4th birthday party down on the farm.

This farm contains a natural playground - which the kids just loved.



We were treated to our first pumpkin picking of the season - and let me tell you with a recipe for a pumpkin pie my friend's mother gave me, I am dying to try it out - those pumpkins are looking mighty delicious - but alas I regress :-)


We made new friends on the farm as well.



Of course Matteo is doubled over with laughter at the site of the goats headbutting each other.

At the end, we went for two rides on the local steam trains at which point Mommy realized I lost my camera.  And while we went back to the farm to search for same, we left empty handed and Mommy a bit sad - as my camera is very important to me.

We also came to learn that Nanny lost her pocketbook while here - perhaps she thinks someone took it from her car when she went to a local open house.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.