Friday, September 9, 2011

again....

Today for Matteo's second day of school, first full day (2.5 hours) - Matteo cried slightly.  This time Matteo walked into the class and then turned around and walked back out.  I could tell he was a bit upset so I simply told him "you don't have to go" - and you know what, he doesn't!  He's FOUR!  He knows how to color, sing songs, write his name and all the other things that go along with pre-K.  Nonsense.  So he asked me to stay, to which I replied I could  not, but he didn't have to either and he said he wanted to, so that was it - in he went.  I kind of like that he made up his own mind, rather than me pulling a kicking screaming child.

and driving home I realized, "of course he misses me, I'm the coolest Mom I know" :-)  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.