Monday, September 12, 2011

Apple picking


8:50 AM the phone rings and my camera has been found!  So happy and even more happy to see that there are still so many good and honest people - when you hear the opposite all too often.  Just a note to that  special person out there, I spent all morning praying for you to have good karma all day.   Quick funny note, those animal pictures I posted yesterday (I have more) - I told Matteo the animals must have had fun with our camera at night taking pictures - - and he believed it. :=)

So with camera in hand an apple picking we will go.

Chloe May was all to happy to be given an apple and eat it the whole time in the wagon, never once picking an apple.  I think I will have to tell my Dolly the story of the ants and grasshoppers :-) 

Who doesn't need a little lift at the end of apple picking?

And at the end of the day with our 1/2 bushel of apples, we are all set to make applesauce and apple crisp and pies galore!

Special thanks to Daddy who did run out to get me a new camera yesterday - a new sleeker, modern camera - - that now has to be returned to the store.

Nanny's pocketbook - still missing and at the end of the day we are safe to assume forever.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.