Thursday, September 15, 2011

Upstate

Today Daddy took the afternoon off work so we could go and say goodbye to his Grandmother (our children's great grandmother) who was visiting from FL). Before going to see "Granny", we stopped by my friend's house to wish her a happy birthday, played a bit, then continued on to a park where I spent countless summers as a child.

Man that tree brings back memories :-)
The bridge where I used to fish is gone.  The waterfall that I used to walk across was rebuilt by Daddy's brother who now works at the park. 




And then we went off to enjoy one last dinner with Nanny & Granny - and once again in the pouring rain 9:30 PM ventured home.

Thinking I have to get a summer house back "home" - so we don't have to travel back and forth so much - but loving where I live :-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.