Monday, October 24, 2011

See you soon Amy

We were no short on tears this morning - having to say goodbye to Amy & Katelyn.  We promised to skype (a first for this G family) - so I decided to show you my two favorite photos from the weekend.

The first is on Matteo's birthday morning, I was out running errands and Amy with the kiddos.  Three kids sitting around in their pjs, smiling and playing.


 

The second a picture of Amy & I - totally candid.


Posted by PicasaWe promised to visit again soon and with Katelyn's birthday in February we are sure to see each other than (though I do hope before). 
A M Y - three letters - and just like her name she is easy.  Easy to be with, easy to talk to, and easy to host.  Another three letter word: fun.  No coincidence there :-)  Love you Amy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.