Saturday, October 8, 2011

Stomach bug

This morning I heard Matteo mention once at the breakfast table that he didn't feel well - - had a headache, which I said a few times yesterday when the noise was so elevated in the house, so I figured Matteo was just copying me. Seems in fact Matteo's body was not feeling well and so on the way to soccer with Matteo complaining of a headache I turned around to get him some medicine. As we pulled into the driveway, I took him out of the car and sure enough his breakfast was all over the grass several times - - indeed Matteo is not feeling well. Upon me putting him on the couch, he was asleep within 1 minute.



Our weekend plans of going away are changed, but it's okay life can wait while I care for Matteo.

In other news, which I am not sure I shared with you yet, AMAZINGLY, remember how I told you Chloe & Matteo share a room but not beds anymore...well...seems as though at night I can simply say "goodnight" give kisses goodbye and close the door (1/2 way) - and they both fall asleep without me! I mean 7:30/7:45 lights out and i"m out - no lying with anyone, no nothing. I do think Chloe May is just imitating Matteo and being quiet, but soon enough she too is asleep! Siblings are awesome - of course there are down sides: every time they race, no matter who wins I hear two voices saying "I won, I won" - which then can turn into a fight. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.