Monday, October 17, 2011

C day

C day at school today had Matteo bringing in his "favorite" "c"ar.  This is the car that Daddy pulled out of the attic yesterday after it had been up there for well over 15 months!  Favorite car - - doubtful :-)  but man once this child gets an idea he doesn't let it go :-)  LOVE IT.  A man who knows what he wants and sticks to it.  For instance we were in Target the other day (love it) - and Matteo wanted a chocolate chip granola bar - normally we don't have these - and so I got him one.  Then I asked what he wants to bring into school for his b-day coming up - chocolate chip granola bars!  No matter what else I suggested that is what he wanted to bring in and that is what we are bringing in this Friday.  School is great this year - though I think part of me sometimes gets sad thinking of next.  I wonder what Chloe May & I will do without Matteo - how lonely will we be.  Then I try to stay in "today" and not think about that - - Daddy has revisited homeschooling... only thing is who is going to teach the teacher what needs to be taught :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.