Friday, October 28, 2011

Harvest Parade

As has become customary every Friday before Halloween for Matteo & I (and now Chloe May) for the past 3 years this year we went to celebrate the Harvest Parade at the local K-2 Elementary School.  Needless to donned our Halloween costumes for the celebratory march (though we were only spectators).  

After the parade we met up with our gal pal Rory - funny story.  Pre-meeting them we were walking over to meet them (they did not know this).  Well I see our friend Sarah with an odd look on her face as Matteo stood there talking to her (this is before she saw Chloe or myself).  Seems as though she didn't recognize Matteo in his skeleton zombie costume and I didn't realize it! 


And for pajama day at school today Matteo wore this feetie scoobie doo pjs.  And I thought 4 was great - 5 is looking just as fun :-)  

Lessons learned this week and duly noted to be incorporated into my every day living: 1) If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all; and 2) if you don't want to know, don't ask.  The first I feel is perhaps most important and the second a constructive reminder from a Dear Friend - thank you.

Cheers to your Friday night, hope it was as fun as mine ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.