Saturday, October 29, 2011

Rainy Saturday

With the wind and steady rain on Saturday soccer was cancelled (boo hoo!).  However we did find comfort at our friend Marisa's house - as we were watching her cat since they are away.  We decided to rent a movie off her tv (Bolt) (with permission of course) - and enjoyed a nice lunch and movie there for the early afternoon.  Before leaving Matteo made every design our magnetics came with.  Below is one illustration - see the pride on his face?

After the movie we came back home and Matteo did some worksheets I printed out. 

He must have done these worksheets for about 1.5 hours.  For an addition 1.5 hours Daddy and Matteo made up games on the worksheets - and Matteo loved every minute of it.  And here I was dreading the "homework" i so often heard about in preschool - - I think I still have a lot of learning myself to do - - thanks Matteo for opening up my eyes to the joy of homework/learning. 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.