Friday, January 2, 2009

Halloween in January?

With the "smaller holidays" behind us (Christmas and New Years)...making room for the major holidays (1/5 and 1/6), I decided to spend the day cooking, cooking and engaging in more cooking! Let's see, today I cooked a turkey, mashed potatoes and two large pots of soup. Isn't that enough to make your mouth water? Well I have no pictures of what was cooked (as it was either frozen or eaten by now), hence below you will find pictures from early October wherein Jules and I took to trying on our 8 year old nephew Jay J's halloween custumes from years past. Sad how a 30 year old woman and 31 year old male can fit in these costumes (well, I say "fit" very loosely) is anyone's guess....... you be the judge.......:-)

Here I am posing in what I assume is a ninja costume or perhaps a power rangers costume...just use your imagination. Notice my pose Amy, I believe that is from ti kwon do (can't spell it, won't even try).


Next, never one to be left out, Jules got into the spirit of trying on little boy's costumes. Not sure what Jules is here, except FUN :-)


Yes, I am in my underwear.


And finally, Jules the Master Chef :-)


Feel free to send us your old and outdated halloween costumes, we will surely make a mokery out of them and ourselves. We only hope Matteo grows up with so much imagination and ability to have laugh at himself from time-to-time.

1 comment:

  1. I love it, you guys are so much fun. You make a great Ninja. Oh I remember tae kwon do, I had to put my foot up on your shoulder and you put your foot on my head!! HeHe, that was a fun class, I wish we stuck with it!!

    And look at you Sexy Mama in your draws, way too funny!! And Giulio is such a good sport!! He reminds me of the Chef from Seinfeld "No soup for you!!"

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.