Wednesday, January 21, 2009

PM shots

Here are some pictures from the end of the day. A great job I think so far I think. Jules says he cannot remember the old house and what it used to look like...funny I think.



The blue door will be changed in the Spring to a deep red an white. So check back then for those exciting developments. And remember Spring is just around the corner (though to be honest, I'm still hoping for a snowstorn or two that brings at least one or two feet of snow...not sure why since we are always ALWAYS ALWAYS together, the 3 of us). :-)

The square on top will be changed to an octagone per my wishes.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Wow I can't believe it! They are working so fast and what a good job!

    I think I may miss the blue door how will I find your house now when I come to visit. I won't be able to say, "It's the one with the blue door!" Man what a bummer!! J/K Don't mind me I'm feeling silly today!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.