Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Oh What Fun, BUBBLES!!

It's been a bit quiet around here on Tall Tree, well with the arctic air coming and all (BRRRRRR...) so we were delighted to receive a package from Aunt Lois today. It wasn't the contents that delighted us (cookies, though delicious) as much as it was the bubbles inside! These packing bubbles kept Matteo busy for over an hour (I kid you not). Next Christmas, all we need is packing bubbles (take note santa!).

THANK YOU AUNT LOIS, MOMMY GOT TO EAT IN PEACE!

PS if you see the first 10 seconds of the video, you have seen the full 60 seconds (though there is a thank you to aunt lois at the end).

1 comment:

  1. I love it, we can buy our kids hundreds of dollars worth of toys and it's the priceless simple things they get the most enjoyment out of! Go figure!!!

    BTW go check out my Bog I have a surprise for you! Plus I miss you and your comments!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.