Thursday, January 22, 2009

HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!!

HALT ALL PRODUCTION ON THE HOUSE, WE HAVE A PROBLEM HERE ON TALL TREE!!!!! Matteo's absolute favorite pair of pj's (honestly he has worn these every day since pre-New Years - hence the problem) are showing signs of wear and tear, and that is not good. You see these are Matteo's "monkey pajamas" (i know they have other animals on them as well) and it is a miracle that he doesn't wear them to school on Tuesdays. He loves loves these pj's.


And below you see our problem. This probably would not be a problem, if MATTEO had not discovered the hole, however he did and now he fiddles with it and makes it bigger and soon bigger. Please note: THESE ARE NOT HIS ONLY PAJAMAS, but they are the only ones he will wear. These are not his only monkey pair, however THESE are the only monkey pair that he will wear! YOU SEE MY PROBLEM?



Ok now here is your assignment should you choose to accept it (Gramps you have no choice) FIND THESE PJ's for Matteo! They are by Carters and I need 2T or 3T (preferably). I will pay for them of course, however will not reimburse your time as I would extend the same courtesy to you if you had a toddler!

Thank you for your help.

e.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I tried E. I looked in Macy's, Sears and Toys R Us, but no luck! I wish I would have know a couple of days ago when I went to all those Kohls. They probably had it cuz they had a Sh*t load of PJ's on clearance.

    If you look at Kohls website there is a little boy on the main page with that exact PJs. But you can't click on it. It was driving me crazy!! Don't worry I'll keep looking!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.