Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Moving along.....

Ok well with Day 2 of construction of our house underway, it seems as though the men are moving right along and will be finished by tomorrow! Brrrr...did I mention the temperature is in the 20's today! Not exactly a day to be working outside. However to show our support, Matteo and I played outside for an hour and a half and then later went for a 30 minute walk. So please always remember I am a team player!

Back view.

Side view

Other side view.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhh I see you didn't go with my choice, I'm alittle hurt, but I'll live.

    You went with the darkest color that's cool, it's ok my opinion doesn't count. I'll have to wait til the end result to give you my judgement, Bump Bump Bump!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.