Saturday, January 10, 2009

With the pending snow storm on Saturday, we took to the streets early to get Matteo to nap. Low and behold, Matteo had plans of his own. Here is Matteo and Mommy all bundled up and out for their walk. (Daddy is the camera man).



So how do you get a 2 year old who didn't nap to release his energy and go to bed early (again, Matteo had a different plan): easily, you let him run up and down the hallway.

Posted by Picasa
and again,



and again....


and this occurred approximatley 4 more times in additoin to the above 3 and this child STILL did not go to bed until after 8:30. Well let me tell you Mommy was in bed trying since 7:30 for him to sleep! Finally I told Daddy, "just let him go" and we did. Some battles just aren't worth fighting especially when I can roll over and go to sleep :-)

Good night everyone.
PS the snow was more ice, but that is tomorrow's blog.

1 comment:

  1. Look at you Mommy on the move. I love the stroller, it's one of those joggers right?

    Soooo funny Matteo running around the house to burn off energy. Atleast I got a glince of our house and your little baby bump!! I didn't see much (of the bump) cuz you were wearing a sweater so I can't wait til you get big and you can sent me pic!!!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.