Friday, May 27, 2011

zoo

After last night's kitchen view - I decided the kids and I needed to get away today - and so I packed up early and we went to our local petting zoo.

Matteo had a blast bottle feeding the baby goats - especially when they were head-butting each other.



Not sure what was so funny about the piglets, , but I just think Matteo finds everything and anything funny - most recently the word "underpants" -just say the word and he cracks up!

Yes, she is still our Dolly.


Seeing our friend Clive the Camel is always fun - after all how many times a year do you get to meet a camel?

While Matteo enjoyed a pony ride, 


Chloe May did too - but since I was holding her no photo opp - but she did let me take her picture sitting on the below stationary animal.

 
And then it was back home - to where Daddy spent about 3 hours removing staples from the floor and priming the kitchen for yet a busy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.