Thursday, May 5, 2011

Tea for 2

At school the tables were decorated fancy...


I had fun picking my picture out (7th from the left)

 
On the back of the picture was a Q&A the teacher asked Matteo and his answers.  A few of the  more funny answers: I am 80 years old and weigh 14 lbs!  My hair is dark brown (well I guess Chloe's pregnancy did take away my blond).  The rest of the questions Matteo scored right-on:  Favorite TV show: Regis (shamefully Matteo & I do enjoy watching his morning banter on occasion), favorite flower: montauk daisies, favorite color: pink.

The world seen through the eyes of a 4.5 year old is so interesting and innocent ! :-)

In came Matteo and his class to sing all the moms about 4 or 5 songs (my heart melted!)


 
The hard work paid off as it was a very touching tea - tea for 2 - Matteo & I - what a perfect start to the Mother's Day weekend.



And below is a snippet of Matteo's songs - simply priceless.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.