Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Holding hands

This morning the first thing I hear Matteo saying on the monitor is "Chloe, do you want to hold hands" - of which Chloe May replies, "YEAH" - - naturally I grabbed my camera and ran in for the below photo - - and with that I knew the day was going to be great!



Sure enough after therapy, Matteo met his friend Johnny at the park for a really great playdate - complete with tag and climbing.


We then headed back to our friend's house for more playtime and some yummy lunch!

From there we went over our friend Ally's house for an afternoon and early evening of pool time -



and I kid you not, Matteo was in the pool from 1:30 until 6 PM - nonstop (with the exception of potty breaks).



Funny diddy  - at the park I called our friends to say we'd love to come swimming, but Matteo would have to go in his underwear since I forgot his bathing suit - to which Matteo told me - "I'm not wearing any underwear Mommy" - seems as though when I tell Matteo to go and get dressed in the morning, he has decided he doesn't need to wear underwear anymore!  Haha, to be honest I"ve been a bit distracted with the kitchen that I haven't even noticed the lighter laundry load!  :-)  We continue to have discussions about the necessity of underwear during the daytime.

Yes Dear Friends, today was a great day - hope your day starts holding the hand of someone you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.