Sunday, May 22, 2011

GOAL!

Ok I really think the below picture is my favorite! Chloe May awoke this morning saying "teo teo" - -and put her arms around Matteo to which he snuggled up on her (still asleep!).



And causing me to tear up - GUESS WHO SCORED TWO GOALS AT SOCCER TODAY!!!! Three seasons was all it took - sadly Daddy had to stay home to work and missed it - but man what a feeling for both Matteo and myself when he scored the first goal our whole team of Moms and Dads broke out yelling his name at his wonderful accomplishment! What a great smile he had - again forgot my camera, but I don't think I will forget it anytime soon!


And Chloe May had a great time on the toys afterwards going down the twisty slide all by herself for the first time ever!

Gramps and Grandma came for a visit and Matteo was so beyond tickled pink to have Grandma here he didn't say hi or speak to Gramps for over 1.15 hours! Poor Gramps, but Chloe May certainly loves him.


Well this week is starting off awesome already!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.