Saturday, May 21, 2011

Getting better

Like I said, fastly becoming my favorite!



And today things started to shape up a bit better - with the sheetrock man and his 3 helpers coming and blowing out the kitchen with sheetrock and spackle. I do warn you however if you eat here you are likely to ingest some dust on your dish/fork or spoon - no harm though :-)


Went to a bbq today where Matteo took his official first dip in the pool for about 15 minutes, diving board and all! Chloe May opted to simply stick her feet and hands in. Dam me for not taking my camera!

And on a brighter note I myself fixed the washer! That's right, Mr. Whirlpool or whoever I am after your job :-) You see on three different occasions I would stick my hand in the washer and spin the drum.... which made a terrible sound.... then tonight I found it - SOMEONE left a 6" nail in HIS pants pocket that clearly fell out in the wash and ..... well same color as the steel drum.... difficult to find, unless you are a pro like me :-) Could it be our luck is turning around :-) Thank the Heavens this week is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.