Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Accident

So for the 2nd time this week I have been in an accident.

The first time was Monday on our way to visit Oma - I was the first car in a three car accident - though no damage sustained to anyone so we all moved forward (Daddy's truck had a few scratches, but nothing worth pursuing). Stopped at a red light I was the first car at the light - and as we all know (or should) green DOES NOT mean "go", rather "proceed with caution" - - because really people run red lights all the time. So when the light turns green, I take an extra second to look around before going, well the fellow two cars back didn't heade that advice and rather just starts going (though admittedly he was playing with his gps) - again no damage we all moved on.

However today after taking the kids to the park, walking back to my car I saw the below hit and just knew ...sure enough I was hit.  Not many cars in the lot when I pulled in and nobody when we left, but .... alas the cup is half full we all have our health and no one was in the car.  Ironically when at the park I knew Daddy had a big conference call scheduled and I kept calling him pre-call telling him I had a really bad feeling (thinking it was about the call) - - but I come to find out it was really about the car.  So police report filed, scheduled repair and we are back in good shape!



HOwever dare I say someone is walking around with bad karma above their head.  Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.