Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

After getting up and mowing half the lawn this morning, I then got to cook breakfast for everyone - Happy Mother's day to me - doing what I do best and enjoy :-)



After a productive morning at home - I ventured to a friend's BBQ while Daddy stayed home to try and pay for that new computer of his. When I returned early evening, we packed everyone up and went to our local beach where it was the most gorgeous low tide I have ever seen there - complete with tide pools (BONUS!!). Matteo quickly wanted to go in, of which I was more than happy to abide and roll up his pants.....


Only problem was, he kept going deeper and deeper, until finally


he just jumped right in :-)


Love a 4 1/2 year old - so free.

Happy Mother's Day - I know mine was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.