Tuesday, May 3, 2011

21 months!



21 months today- - sometimes I wish I was dreaming and she was still little, but most times I love watching her personality (yes even the times she is yelling in furstration come through).

and in case you are wondering, Chloe May is still going into the dirty laundry to put on Matteo's dirty underware and pj bottoms!  (Case in point above).

And a bit disturbed by an article I read yesterday that said if you potty train your child pre-18 months, they will unlikely master the potty skill until 4 years old - - however if you start post-2 years, they will master the potty by age 3.  So Chloe May was 19 months.... and let me tell you at 21 months, she's awesome - with MAYBE an accident every 2-3 weeks now.  And those accidents are merely because Chloe is trying to get to the potty but has not allowed herself enough time and really who here has ever been caught "with there pants down" in that situation...... oh yes, Chloe May has got it!  And the diaper you see in the picture is often used for bedtime - toot toot of which again we use about 2-3 diapers a week (and yes I will reuse them).



And helping out in the garden department is my one and only Matteo - I love his outfit for school today.


Speaking of school, dare to read if you will:  PIcking up Matteo today I was speaking to one of his friend's grandmothers who told me her little grandson was sick over the weekend (hence he couldn't make the party).  So we go inside to pick up the little ones and then the next 2-3 minutes felt like slow motion, Matteo walks out of his class, then there is brown all over the floor, everyone is looking around....and then more brown.....VOMIT!!! Matteo's little friend was sick all over.  And let me tell you a mass of parents and children and vomit, just don't mix.  So I take Matteo to the car, he climbs up, buries his head in the car seat so automatically I think he is going to be sick, but really he was crying for his friend being sick.  So we get out of the car and from a safe distance tell his friend we hope he is feeling better.  All the while I know ..... mark my words...it's only a matter of time...... only a matter of time my friends....... check back I predict 2-4 days and if you're a mother, you know.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.